Saturday 13 October 2012

Yankee Candle Halloween Review

I'm so excited that its October! I love this time of year and one of my favourite holidays is Halloween! Nothing better than being snuggled up when its cold and windy outside watching a scary movie eating popcorn.

Since i bought my first Yankee candle last Christmas i cant get enough of them. I just think they finish off a room so well and with all the many different scents they can really set the mood.
Also of all the scented candles i have tried i believe these have by far the best kick they can fill the whole house.

So when i was browsing yankeedirect.com and spotted the newly launched Halloween scents i couldn't help but get one. After reading all the descriptions i had to go with the Witches Brew as I'm a big fan of musky scents.

This is how the website described the candle:
Yankee Candle Witches Brew Medium Jar- The spicy sweet aroma of exotic patchouli casts a captivating Halloween spell. Create the perfect Halloween atmosphere at home with this special seasonal fragrance!

To me this candle completely sums up the Halloween mood its dark, musky, bewitching scent really does conger up thoughts of witches making potions and casting spells in the deep dark woods.

My only disappointment is that they dont make this candle in a large size, going back to stock up i think.

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment