Wednesday 6 February 2013

I'm Just a Fat human

 
 
I love what this says. It does puzzle me sometimes that “fat” people are put into a different category, like we arnt the same as the rest of “normal” socity, and like “fat admirers” have to “come out the closet” that’s all just craziness to me how is liking someone of bigger proportions different to say liking blondes?

I sometimes think people feel this way because they like being the victim, but then i look around me and talk to other plus size girls and hear horror stories about abuse on the streets and other such issues.

I wish we could live in a world where people are just people being gay, bi, tall, short, fat, thin, ginger, or anything thing else wasn’t a pre-deciding factor to how we are treated.

It should come down to the type or person you choose to be.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We live in a cruel world where people are happy hurting others xxx

    ReplyDelete