Tuesday 5 February 2013

Work in progress

Hey guys,

So my blog is still defiantly a work in progress, I'm still figuring out my place in the big wide blogger world.

One of my New Years resolutions was to put more effort into this blog. I put a lot of time into setting it all up and i really do love blogging when i get down to it. I am however the worlds biggest procrastinator. I constantly think about what to write on here but never end up sitting down to do it.

I have decided from now on i will just write about what is on my mind, and try not to be intimidated by all the other amazing blogs out there. I am unique and so my blog should be as well.

I will still do some of the stuff i have written before but i also want this to be a little online memoir for myself.

I am also a Youtuber and maybe find it easier to talk to a camera than to write things down, i want to be good at both things, so i will be working on that here. (Jeez i feel like I'm rambling alot) I want my youtube and my blog to tie in  together.

I will continue to work on this and hopefully this means i will improve.

Thanks for reading

Katie J

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment