Tuesday 6 January 2015

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation Review

Afternoon guys! Hope your all having a lovely day. I'm here today with a review of my go to holy grail foundation. I have been using this product for just over a year now, and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you.
This is the first liquid foundation by benefit and was 3 years in the making. Its oil free and boasts an 25.SPF.






Colour: Benefit have realised 9 shades in this range, I was colour matched at the counter and my shade is Ivory (believe in me) I would highly recommend going to a benefit counter and being colour matched as they did a brilliant job with me, the colour is perfect. I think the range of colours is pretty good, however I do believe there is definitely room for a couple of more darker shades and possibly one shade lighter then the lightest they have on offer.

Formula/Texture: I absolutely love this formula its silky smooth and goes onto the skin so well, it blends brilliantly weather using a brush, sponge or your finger tips. I personally like to put it on just using my fingers as to me it blends best this way.  Once blended it really is like a second skin. I have a slight issue with uneven skin tone and this foundation  has done an incredible job at combating that. I have also found a little of this goes a long way, unless you have any major skin issues a 20p coin size amount is more then adequate to cover my entire face, chin and neck. The coverage is light to medium, it doesn't cover all blemishes but the upside of this is it look so natural, your skins just shines through. With this being an oil free formula it gives the skin a lovely matt finish and as someone who has suffered with that dreaded oily skin shine I love the matt look.

Price: This foundation retails at £24.50 for 30mls, which is defiantly the higher end for me however I think a good foundation is worth the price. If you start with a good base you can afford to use cheaper products over the top.

SPF: Contains SPF25 which it absolutely perfect, meaning it is perfect to wear all year round. Although SPF is not good for photography as it can give the pictures a weird effect.

What I think – I really like this foundation, the colour is perfect for me, and I'm in love with the glowing yet matt effect it has on my skin. Yes it is slightly pricy but it does last for ages. This is defiantly one of my top go to products and I imagine it will be for a long time to come.

Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

1 comment:

  1. So need to try this out! looks solo good! Check out my blog i am also on blog loving! http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete