Thursday 8 January 2015

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Review

Hey Guys! This blogging thing is going quite well so far isn't it. Almost a whole week :)  and I'm loving it.

So as I did a review of the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation a few days ago I thought it would be good to also review the Hello Flawless Powder as this is my favourite go to foundation combo.
This powered foundation boasts clams to be totally customizable coverage with an SPF15.





Colour: Benefit has 10 shades in this line, I bought this at the same time as I bought the Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation and was colour matched for both at the benefit counter. I am the shade Ivory "gee I'm swell" this is a perfect match for me. I think the range of colours available is pretty extensive, most people would be able to find their perfect match.

Formula/Texture: I adore this silky powered its very smooth and goes on like silk. This powder glides onto the skin and is very sheer, I tend just to lightly sweep it over my entire face with a large powered brush for a light even coverage that keeps that oily shine at bay. However as this a customizable product so the coverage is buildable and in slight problems areas I often use a little more, dabbing it on with the sponge provided, even when building the product up I have always managed to avoid that terrible "cakey" look.  Like it says in the title this formula defiantly gives you a flawless finish.

Price: This powder retails for £25.50 which to me for a powder is quite pricy, considering the product I used before this was under £5. However for this product I am willing to pay the higher price and it does last a long time and the flawless effect is defiantly worth it, I'm yet to find another powered that matches up.

SPF: This powder has an SPF15 which is pretty good as powders go. I would always recommend using product with a higher SPF underneath though.

What I Think: Get ready for my rave! I Love Love Love this powder! This was the 1st Benefit product I tried and it totally converted me to the brand. The colour blends with my skin tone perfectly and glides on like smooth fairy dust! I don't know how it does what it does it must be magic! I have never found a product that makes my skin look so naturally flawless and airbrushed. I carry this with me everywhere I go, even though I barely have to touch up as it last pretty much an entire day.
If I had to recommend any benefit product this would be top of the list. It really is true love for me.

Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

No comments:

Post a Comment