Wednesday 7 January 2015

December Favourites 2014


Hey my little lovelies hope your all having a super day.

Never tried doing this type of post before but thought I would give it a go and see how its received.
Its my monthly favourites! All my most loved products of December. I usually do this type of thing exclusively on my YouTube channel, however I thought it might be a good idea to also do a blog post where I can put links and such things so you can too get your mits on the things I have been loving.

1. China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Amazon for £6.49
2. L'Oreal Paris Double Extensions Mascara in black. Boots for £11.29
3. Eylure eyelashes in No.107 3pack.  Tesco for £14.43
4. Freak EDP by Illamasqua. Debenhams for £34 - £59
5. Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Boots £3.69
6. Boots Simply Sensitive Face Wipes. Boots £2.79
7. I  ♥ 90's Quiz. Fishpond £3.99
8. Audio Dynamix Bluetooth  Speaker. Amazon £24.99

Be sure to let me know if you like this type on post and if you would like to see this every month.



Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

No comments:

Post a Comment