Friday 16 January 2015

Dinner and Moive Night OutFit - Plus Size Fashion

Afternoon my little jellybeans hope you all have that Friday feeling!
Today I'm bring you a little plus size outfit inspiration. I got this amazing new coat from Asos and wanted a chance to show it off and share it with all you lovely people. In with that I thought I would show one of the new sales dresses I got in my plus size January sales post.

ASOS CURVE Exclusive Fit & Flare Coat With Belted Waist


Now this is the first coat I have purchased in quite some years as I'm not a huge fan on them as I have found most coats don't really fit my shape that well and end up making me look like a big box.
I had heard good things about the Asos curve fit and flare coats and when I saw this little beauty in the sale I thought I would give it a go. I'm so glad I did, this coat fits me like a glove! I love the belted waist as this help to define my figure and gives me a lovely shape. My favourite part of the cost has to be the dipped hem at the back I think it just gives this cost a little something extra. The coat has a felted wool feel and is super warm an cosy. This cost is available in the colours wine and navy and started off at £70 and is not available here for £35.
(while looking up links I may have just ordered this in the wine colour as well....whoops!)


Black And White Monochrome Block Stripe Skater Dress



So you may have already seen this dress in the sales clothing haul video I did, lots of you asked if you could see the dresses on so when I decided to wear this new dress to meet my friends for dinner and a movie I though I would take the opportunity to show you how it actually looks on. I'm 5ft 4in so you have some prospective of how long the dress might be on you. I did originally order this in my usual size but it was a little big so I took it back and sized down and now the fit is perfect. I love the little cut down the cleavage as it shows enough to be a little sexy but not enough to be all in your face. I love that when I twirl in this dress is goes out a little, I always wanted dresses like that as a kid I think that was the effect Disney movies had on me. The fit is amazing it shows off all the right curves and hides the lumps and bumps. I am wearing it with a yours clothing think pink waterfall cardigan to add a touch of colour, unfortunately this cardigan is no longer available however they do have a very similar one in purple available here. This dress is available here for £35.





If you liked this type of post and would like to see more where I try on different outfits then please leave me a comment. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and I'll see you Monday.

Please come and follow me on BlogLovin your support means everything!

Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

3 comments:

  1. Hey ya I have seen most of your vlogs and couldn't stop laughing at the worst date one you put a great twist on them and agree most of what you say my names Ricky btw and hope we can chat and have a decent convo and a laugh my email is rickytucker99@gmail.com :) hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete