Monday 12 January 2015

St Ives Face Scrub

Good Afternoon and a happy Monday to you! I've decided to kick the week off with a review of a lovely little product I have been using since I was a teen. It is of course the St Ives facial scrub.
St Ives have a few variations of this product in the facial scrub line;
Apricot Gentle Scrub - For sensitive skin
Apricot Invigorating Scrub  - For normal skin
Renew and Firm Scrub - For mature skin.
Apricot Blemish Control Scrub - For problem skin








Apricot Blemish Control Scrub
Oil-free - 2% salicylic acid • dermatologist-tested • 100% natural exfoliants • 100% natural extracts




This is one of my favourite scrubs, being as I have do have blemish prone skin. The blemish control scrub as you would expect has a very grainy texture however the light creamy formula of the base makes it perfectly easy to wash off. So guess what this apricot scrub smells like.......yep apricots! Its a nice light scent though and only last as long as the scrub is on your face.
I exfoliate with this scrub every other day as they recommend using 3-4 times a week. After using this scrub when applying my moisturiser I can defiantly feel the benefits, my face is defiantly smooth as a baby's bum! My main problem area would be my nose, those pesky blackheads! this scrub has done a pretty good job at keeping them at bay.
I love the extremely grainy texture as to me it feels like its really doing the job, that may just be all in my head though. If you do have a rather angry breakout area I would avoid using this scrub directly on that area, as it may be a little harsh. Try to just work around it.


I have used many face scrubs in my time but I always come back to this one, even when using other face scrubs I like to keep a bottle of this in my drawer as back up and at £3.99 you cant really go wrong can you. Even better news it that its on offer at Superdrug for only £1.98 if that's not a bargain I don't know what is!

Please come and follow me on BlogLovin your support means everything!

Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

No comments:

Post a Comment