Tuesday 13 January 2015

Treaclemoon Candy Jar Marshmallow Bath & Shower Gel


So I've used a few of the treacle moon shower gels before and have loved them from my 1st shower, my absolute favourite up to this point was the special edition they realised for Christmas called warm cinnamon nights I haven't been able to find it for the last 2 Christmas's though which I'm gutted about!
When I spotted this little beauty in my local Tesco I couldn't wait to try it! Mostly because anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with marshmallows.



This like all the other treacle moon products I have tried has a perfect formula that lathers up tremendously, leaving my skin so silky smooth and the best part is the sent lingers on the skin long after your shower is over, it also makes my bathroom smell delicious.

The scent is AMAZING it really does smell like marshmallows in fact it reminds me most of those little marshmallows you get in lucky charms. Its a very sweet totally girly scrummy yummy scent.

Treacle moon is exclusive to Tesco, next time your perusing the aisles I defiantly recommend having a little sniff of this beauty and at only £2.99 for 500ml its worth a punt isn't it.

Please come and follow me on BlogLovin your support means everything!

Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

No comments:

Post a Comment