Wednesday 14 January 2015

Yours Clothing Sales Dresses - Plus Size Fashion

Afternoon my little lovelies! So I popped over to the shopping centre the other day to exchange some dresses I bought that were too big but when I was in the shop I accidently bought a couple of other items.....whoops! in my defence they were in the sale and in my size so I took it as a sign from the powers that be.
Anyway when I did my last clothing videos/post you guys wanted to actually see me wearing the clothes so I took your advice and did just that. Do let me know if you like me doing it this way.

Black & Nude Pink Floral Lace Sleeveless Skater Prom Dress







I fell in love with this sleeveless skater prom dress when I first saw it hanging there on the rail calling my name. Gorgeous black lace over a delicate nude pink background. The bust is lightly padded and the under skirt is made up of a lovely silky material with a mesh trim which creates the lovely flared out effect.
This dress is made from a pretty stretchy material and I could of in fact even sized down so if your above the size 28 that this item goes up to it could still work as the fit is very generous. I really like the V-cut of this dress as it shows a little sexy cleavage without being too in your face so still a very appropriate dress for most formal occasions. The starting price for the dress was £60 but its now available here for £32 which I believe is an amazing price for such a good quality piece.


Red & Black Glitter Flocked Skater Dress With Patent Belt


 

Now this second dress isn't my usual style really, I had seen it in yours for a while and just passed it by but I happened to have seen another plus size blogger wearing it on instagram and it look so nice on her that when I saw it in the sale I just had to try it on.
This is another sleeveless skater style dress with a scooped neck and all over floral design with a lovely glitter effect. This dress does come with a skinny patient black belt around the middle however for me this kind of cut my body shape in two, so I decided to take that belt out and add a thicker one myself just under the bust giving me a much better shape.
The dress started off at £35 and is now available here for £18.40.








Please come and follow me on BlogLovin your support means everything!

Hugs & Kisses
    XOXO
    Katie J

3 comments:

  1. Love the Red Katie it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't pick,your stunning in all of them,Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, you are the absolute, most breathtakingly gorgeous woman on earth ! Will you marry me ?

    ReplyDelete